0% Finance Dentures
Smiles and More Denture Clinics offer 0% finance packages that allow our patients to receive treatment and spread the cost over an agreed and affordable period of time. The idea of cosmetic dentistry is appealing to many and a requirement for some, yet the common issue for patients is affordability.
An alternative to costly one-off payments, our 0% finance denture packages are more cost effective than using bank loans or credit cards and give patients immediate access to treatments they desire.
Contact us to book a free consultation, where we can discuss your treatment options and which will be more suitable to your personal circumstances. Upon request, Smiles and More will carry out your application for a 0% finance denture package, where you will be subject to the usual credit checks. Please note, you will be required to show proof of residence and proof of signature before your application is made.
Approval for 0% finance can take only minutes; if approved, Smiles and More will request that you sign the relevant documents and commence with booking your treatment, getting you well on your way to having your dream smile!
Common questions regarding denture finance packages:
- Is 0% finance an option for me? The majority of people over the age of 18 are able to apply for 0% finance.
- How much can I borrow and for how long? You are able to borrow any amount from £1,000 to £50,000 over periods from 6 to 12 months. We will ensure that you apply to a suitable payment plan.
- Who provides the finance? Your finance will be provided by Hitachi Capital Consumer Finance.
- How do I repay the loan? You will repay the loan to Hitachi by means of easy-to-manage monthly direct debit payments. Overpayments are allowed and you may settle the loan at any time, free of charge.
- Will I pay interest? You will be offered an interest free, 0% APR representative loan which means that you will only pay for the cost of your treatment. Smiles and More will provide you with a written quotation of monthly payments.
- What if my treatment changes and costs more or less than the original finance amount? If your treatment is less than the finance that you have borrowed, you will be refunded the difference. If the value of your treatment increases, you may apply for an additional facility.
For more information on 0% finance or a no-obligation written quotation please call us free on 0800 909 8977, or send us a message to book a free consultation.
|LOAN||TERM||APR||MONTHLY PAYMENT||TOTAL PAYABLE|
Need help with your dental work but don’t know who to trust? Just fill out the form below and your query will be answered within 24 hours, if it is an emergency please give us a call.