As Smiles & More prepares to re-open, we understand that many of our patients require additional support and guidance on our practice safety measures during the COVID-19 pandemic.
That’s why we have introduced these extra precautions in addition to our usual high standard of care to keep you safe, so you can have complete confidence in your visit to our clinic.
For patient guidelines on appointments, please read the following:
- Contact via phone or email is encouraged.
- Screening of patients will be done up to 24 hrs before your appointment.
- Screening of staff will be carried out each day.
- Appointment times have been extended to reduce the waiting times and number of patents in the waiting areas.
- When entering the practice you will be asked to use the hand sanitisation point.
- A team member will screen you again and take your temperature (contactless)
- Clinicians will be wearing appropriate PPE equipment as per the national guidelines. This is for the safety of yourself and our staff.
- Before leaving the treatment room you will be asked to again sanitise your hands.
- Once you have left the surgery we will disinfect and sterilise all areas and equipment ready for the next patient.
Please ensure you observe the social distancing guidance of 2 meters when visiting the practice. Should you need any assistance or if you have any questions, our friendly staff are always on hand to help.
At Smiles & More, patient care and keeping you smiling for longer with a healthy, natural-looking set of teeth is our number one priority. Call us on 07770686764 to book an appointment today!
Stay safe and hope to see you soon!